Little ClawEdit"Orthodox tomahawk made from steel and oak."
- P-ATK: -
- S-ATK: -
Obtained: Default, Grand Canyon
- An orthodox tomahawk, made from steel and oak. Superbly distributed balance makes it easy to use, even for beginners. Essential item in every Native American home.
Crazy HorseEdit"A tomahawk made from buffalo bone"
- P-ATK: +3
- S-ATK: +3
- A tomahawk of buffalo bone, coated in resin. Surprisingly light and easy for anyone to hold. Flies farther than other tomahawks, useful for hunting distant prey.
Sitting BullEdit"Heavy tomahawk made from a sheet of steel."
- P-ATK: +9
- S-ATK: +9
- Heavy tomahawk made from a single sheet of steel. It weight gives it tremendous power. Its blows are strong enough to inflict fatal wounds through armor.
WhirlwindEdit"Hatchet made of meteorite metal."
- P-ATK: +18
- S-ATK: +18
- Hatchet made from a rare metal found in meteorites. Steadies the mind, boosting strength. A single warrior slew an entire cavalry unit with this weapon alone.
Red CloudEdit"Sacred tomahawk used by female Nava warriors."
- P-ATK: +30
- S-ATK: +30
- A tomahawk used by the matriarchal Nava tribe, imbued with the power oif the war goddess Gazanau. Strength and sharpness increase the more enemy blood it soaks up.
Black HawkEdit"Tomahawk made from pure Damascus."
- P-ATK: +45
- S-ATK: +45
Obtained: Uyuni Salt Lake
- Tomahawk made from pure Damascus, a legendary metal from the ancient empire of Elgia. Its jet black runic blade cuts through gold and steel like butter.
Big ElkEdit"A golden hatchet left behind by the ancients."
- P-ATK: +53
- S-ATK: +53
Obtained: Pit Fight Reward
- Hatchet from an ancient underground kingdom. Made from crystallized human spirit, inflicts wounds on both body and soul that can never be healed.
Wild MistEdit"Shania’s Father’s battleaxe, Wild Mist."
- P-ATK: +61
- S-ATK: +61
Obtained: See Shania's Sidequest.
- Battleaxe of Urogira, a great warrior known as Wild Mist. The blade turns the air to mist, confusing enemies, then to shards of ice that tear like talons.