- Japanese Name: 井上真改
- Cost: 5470
- Buy in: Yokohama Streets, Otherworld
- Description: A sword forged by Shinkai Inoue, heir to the legacy of the master swordmaker Kunisada. The shogunate allowed him to use a chrysanthemum motif.
- Japanese Name: 栗田口国網
- Cost: 8200
- Buy in: Yokohama Streets, Otherworld, Nihonbashi, Purgatory
- Description: A sword forged by the sixth son of the Awataguchi family of blacksmiths, Kunitsuna. Somewhat rough, but boasts a very sharp edge.
- Japanese Name: 童子切安綱
- Cost: 12300
- Buy in: Nihonbashi, Purgatory, Inugami Village
- Description: A sword forged by Yasutsuna, famed blacksmith of Japan's Heian era. Used by shogun Yorimitsu Minamoto to slay a marauding spirit. A national treasure.
- Japanese Name: 妖刀・村雨
- Cost: 18450
- Buy in: Inugami Village
- Description: An enchanted sword that brings forth rain. The more it slays, the more the blade is enshrouded in mist, keeping it ever clean.
- Japanese Name: 小烏丸
- Cost: N/A
- Buy in: N/A; found in Immortal Mountain
- Description: A treasure bestowed on Kanmu, first emperor of Japan. For more than one thousand years, this sword has watched over Japan.
- Japanese Name: 無明狼
- Cost: N/A
- Buy in: N/A; found in Dog Shrine
- Description: When a traveler was ambushed in the night, a blind wolf transformed himself into a sword to aid him. The grateful villager founded a village to venerate the sword.