Antique RapierEdit"Well-preserved antique sword with engraved blade."
- P-ATK: -
- S-ATK: -
Obtained: Keith's default weapon
- This sword has been stained with the blood of many swordsmen. Its blade is a unique combination of flexibility and durability. It can cause Instant Death.
Royal EstocEdit"Thrusting sword favored by nobles for jousting."
- P-ATK: 12
- S-ATK: -1
- A long sword favored by nobles for jousting. Its narrow tip was made for piercing armor. Somewhat heavy to be carried, it is a weapon to be feared in battle.
Silver Crescent SwordEdit"Holy silver sword with special attack power."
- P-ATK: 40
- S-ATK: 20
Obtained: Rouen, London
- Crescent shaped blade forged from blessed silver. Shorter than other swords, but its appearance has a tendency to make enemies falter.
Sword of the BerserkerEdit"Enchanted Sword. Turns wielder into a killer."
Obtained: London: Shop in bar.
Executioner's SwordEdit"Enormous executioner sword used for beheading."
- P-ATK: 55
- S-ATK: 26
Obtained: Nemeton Monastery
- Massive sword for beheading. Its blade is so sharp that it could easily slice a horse in two. Enormous strength is needed to wield it in battle.
Vampire-blade, BlodauthEdit"Spirit blade used by the Darkness Clan."
- P-ATK: 57
- S-ATK: 40
- Passed down for hundreds of years among the Darkness Clan, it carries a power so great that no other can hold it. Its power is truly incredible.
Deathblade, JiruEdit"Razor-like blade gives off a ghostly essence."
- P-ATK: -15
- S-ATK: 35
- Cursed after shedding the blood of countless witches, this razor-like blade gives off a ghostly essence and can cause Instant Death.
Demon Sword, TyrvingEdit"Demonic sword and family heirloom."
- P-ATK: 62
- S-ATK: 48
Obtained: (Blue Castle) Golden Bat drop
- Legendary Demon Sword that can only be wielded by the highest ranking member of the Darkness Clan. It is rumored to have the power to even slay the Undead.