Clip PointEdit"Tough, rust-resistant knife easy for anyone to use"
- P-ATK: -
- S-ATK: -
Obtained: Grand Canyon
- Popular design of knife. Made from stainless steel, it resists rust and is sturdy and easy to use. Used by the whole family for cooking and household jobs.
Wish KnifeEdit"Self-defense knife that is also a valuable work of art."
- P-ATK: +3
- S-ATK: +3
- Finely crafted knife tipped with diamonds. A well-known English nobleman escaped his pursuers with this knife after eloping with his commoner sweetheart.
Gurkha KhukuriEdit"Special knife used by Gurkha troops"
- P-ATK: +9
- S-ATK: +9
- A knife used by the Gurkhas, the fiercest soldiers in the British Empire. Veteran fighters can bring down a cavalry officer and his horse with this one knife.
Assault KnifeEdit"Ergonomically designed knife"
- P-ATK: +18
- S-ATK: +18
Obtained: Las Vegas
- Knife based on latest ergonomic technology. Specially-designed grip allows maximum incisions with minimal effort. With good technique, can fell a tree in one blow.
Cleria DaggerEdit"Custom knife used by Indian warrior monks."
- P-ATK: +30
- S-ATK: +30
- Based on a Buddhist weapon called a vajra. Used in Inida since ancient times by warrior monks. A spell in the blade slows the healing of wounds.
Oiloon KnifeEdit"Blade made from Oiloon, 'The Silver that Summons Death'."
- P-ATK: -
- S-ATK: -
Obtained: Uyuni Salt Lake
- Made by Flagagh, half-man, half-elf. The blade is made from a special ‘Silver That Summons Death’ and can cut spirit forms as well as physical beings.
Dragon TailEdit"Knife made from an Acid Dragon’s Tail"
- P-ATK: +53
- S-ATK: +53
Obtained: Garland Residence
- Knife made from the tail of an Acid Dragon living in the foothills of the Zaanu mountain range. The blade has an acid coating that corrodes anything it touches.
Cherry BowieEdit"A short sword strong enough to cut through a planet."
- P-ATK: +61
- S-ATK: +61
- A short sword with the strength to cut through a planet. Nameless until now, as even the gods feared its power. On this occasion, Natan names it on impulse.