"Cotton thread for controlling a puppet."
Japanese Name: カタンスレッド (Katansuretto)
- P-ATK: 9
- S-ATK: 11
- Cotton thread used for marionettes. Roughly spun and easily broken. Used by apprentice puppeteers to brush up their skills.
"Silken puppet-thread from the exotic Silk Road."
Japanese Name: シルクトワイン (Shiruku Towain)
- P-ATK: 18
- S-ATK: 22
- Silken puppet-thread imported via the famed Silk Road. Allows for very smooth puppet motion. Unsuited for masculine performances.
"Thread traditionally used for kites in the Far East."
Japanese Name: カイストリング (Kai Sutoringu)
- P-ATK: 26
- S-ATK: 35
- Legendary in the Asian world of competitive kite-flying. Strong enough to withstand a storm, yet supple enough for fine control.
"Piano wire, modified for use with puppets."
Japanese Name: ピアノストリング (Piano Sutoringu)
- P-ATK: 38
- S-ATK: 49
Obtained: Wales; Cannes; St. Marguerite Island; Petrograd; Gerome Valley
- Became a standard among puppeteers after being introduced in the 1700s. Sturdy and perfect for traveling performances.
"Sturdy steel wire. Industrial grade."
Japanese Name: フィルメタルゼ (Firumetaruze)
- P-ATK: 53
- S-ATK: 66
Obtained: Petrograd; Gerome Valley; Idar Flamme
- Industrial-strength wire, capable of supporting more than two tons. When stretched and plucked, it resonates like a chirping insect.
"Copper-plated steel wire."
Japanese Name: フィルキュイブレ (Firukyuibure)
- P-ATK: 72
- S-ATK: 87
Obtained: Petrograd; Idar Flamme; Brick Warehouses; Yokohama Streets; Foreigner's Cemetary;
- Copper-plated version of standard filament. So hard, it cannot be cut by any blade. Beloved by puppeteers as it is nearly invisible in low light.
"Silver thread enchanted for protection from evil."
Japanese Name: 白銀の糸
- P-ATK: 96
- S-ATK: 113
Obtained: Brick Warehouses; Yokohama Streets; Foreigner's Cemetary; Nihonbashi; Forest of Wind
- A thread spun from pure tallowsilver, a metal known to ward off evil spirits. If used as puppet string, it bestows emotions upon the puppet.
"Golden thread infused with the spirit of a kindly monk."
Japanese Name: 光輪の糸
- P-ATK: 126
- S-ATK: 145
Obtained: Nihonbashi; Forest of Wind; Inugami Village;
- A kindly monk unraveled his vestments to make this thread for the downtrodden. Even a century after his death, it retains a holy, enchanted glow.
"Thread impregnated with tourmaline particles."
Japanese Name: 虹色の織糸
- P-ATK: 163
- S-ATK: 184
Obtained: Inugami Village
- Spun from an amalgram of rare tourmaline ore, this thread reflects a rainbow of color. Has the power to bring even non-living puppets to life.
"Thread extruded from a supernatural spider."
Japanese Name: 黒蜘蛛の糸
- P-ATK: 175
- S-ATK: 197
Obtained: Asuka Stone Platform
- Spun by a monstrous spider. Smells terrible, but the stronger the smell, the better the quality. Can entrap enemies.
"A thread that connects the fates of two people."
Japanese Name: 赤い糸
- P-ATK: 186
- S-ATK: 211
Obtained: The Doll House
- Legend says this thread links the fate of a star-crossed couple. Said to make the owner's deepest wish a reality.