Tree FellerEdit"Ninja sword made by adding a hilt to a saw."
- P-ATK: -
- S-ATK: -
Obtained: Default; Grand Canyon
- Remarkable sword made by adding a hilt to a huge saw. The trick is to crush, not cut. Don’t use a scabbard with this beauty—it deserves to be on permanent display.
Cactus SaberEdit"Ninja sword made by adding a hilt to a spiky cactus."
- P-ATK: +3
- S-ATK: +3
- A ninja sword that makes a weapon out of a desert cactus. May look funny, but those spikes are no joke. Easy to care for too, as it only needs watering once a month.
Bus Stop SaberEdit"Ninja sword made by adding hilt to an old bus stop sign."
- P-ATK: +9
- S-ATK: +9
- Sword made by putting a hilt on a bus stop that had come to the end of its useful life. The waiting is finally over and it’s time for this hunk to show its metal.
Marlin SaberEdit"Ninja sword made by adding hilt to a massive swordfish."
- P-ATK: +18
- S-ATK: +18
- Epoch-making ninja sword with a swordfish for a blade. Forget about the spike—there’s nothing in the world quite as unnerving as an attack with a dead fish’s eyes.
Fireworks SaberEdit"Ninja sword made by adding a hilt to a firework."
- P-ATK: +30
- S-ATK: +30
- Ninja sword combined with the best Japanese fireworks. Cannily mixes 2 of Japan’s great arts. Bangs, screams, and emits wreathes of smoke for the battlefield.
Kokeshi SaberEdit"Ninja sword made by adding a hilt to a kokeshi doll."
- P-ATK: +45
- S-ATK: +45
- Ninja sword made with a kokeshi doll as a blade. Streamlined for speed, kokeshi dolls are supposed to protect the household, so why not fight for it too?
Legend SaberEdit"Ninja sword made from legendary sealed sword."
- P-ATK: +53
- S-ATK: +53
Obtained: Uyuni Salt Lake (head to the sword on the 4th floor)
- Ninja sword made from a legendary sealed sword—stone pedestal and all! A new kind of Japanese-European collaboration, with special sacred powers sealed inside.
Spicy SkewerEdit"Ninja sword made by adding hilt to simmering oden stew."
- P-ATK: +61
- S-ATK: +61
Obtained: Brazilian Ninja Hideaway (given by the Jonin after defeating him in battle)
- Good to eat, and a tasty little weapon too, with a tempered blade made of simmering konyaku jelly. The perfect skewer, with sizzling hot radishes and fish sausage.