Tusk BrushEdit"A toothbrush made for cleaning animal's teeth and tusks."
Japanese Name: タスクブラッシュ (Tasuku Burasshu)
- P-ATK: 9
- S-ATK: 11
- Animal brush made from boar-hair. Used to clean and polish fangs and tusks to their ultimate hardness.
Glass PaperEdit"Three-ply sandpaper. Has a wide variety of uses."
Japanese Name: グラスペーパー (Burasu Pēpā)
- P-ATK: 19
- S-ATK: 21
Obtained: Paris; Le Havre; Port of Southampton; Rhondda Mine; Florence
- Versatile sandpaper for woodworking. Can be used for rough and fine sanding. Can be used on dog claws as well.
WhetstoneEdit"Made for sharpening the teeth of hunting dogs."
Japanese Name: カジュアルホーン (Kajuaruhōn)
- P-ATK: 30
- S-ATK: 32
Obtained: Port of Southampton; Rhondda Mine; Florence; Wales; Cannes; St. Marguerite Island;
- A standard whetstone, made in Britain. Used by hunters to sharpen the teeth of their hunting dogs. Improves dogs' ability to catch prey.
Whetstone PlusEdit"A superior whetstone, renowned for its quality."
Japanese Name: フェットストーン (Fettosutōn)
- P-ATK: 43
- S-ATK: 45
Obtained: Wales; Cannes; St. Marguerite Island; Petrograd; Gerome Valley
- Winner of last year's "Whetstone of the Year" award. The manufacturer plans to make an even better one this year.
Steel RaspEdit"A steel file made for woodworking."
Japanese Name: スティールラスプ (Sutīru Rasupu)
- P-ATK: 59
- S-ATK: 61
Obtained: Petrograd; Gerome Valley; Idar Flamme;
- Metalworking file made from steel. Provided with a handle, making it easy to use on corners and fine-finishing work.
Sharp RaspEdit"A high-quality file made by a top manufacturer."
Japanese Name: シャープファイル (Shāpu Fairu)
- P-ATK: 79
- S-ATK: 81
Obtained: Petrograd; Idar Flamme; Brick Warehouses; Yokohama Streets; Foreigner's Cemetary;
- Advertised as the finest, hardest file. Boasts innumerable, invisible teeth. A superb file.
Silver RaspEdit"A silver file infused with the power of the cold."
Japanese Name: 銀製鈩
- P-ATK: 104
- S-ATK: 106
Obtained: Brick Warehouses; Yokohama Streets; Foreigner's Cemetary; Nihonbashi; Forest of Wind
- Silver forged in the shape of a file, and quenched for seven years in a subterranean pool. Saps heat from the material for ultra-smooth filing.
Adamantine RaspEdit"Incredibly durable file, infused with adamantine powder."
Japanese Name: 金剛鈩
- P-ATK: 135
- S-ATK: 137
Obtained: Nihonbashi; Forest of Wind; Inugami Village;
- Forged by a renowned blacksmith from ultra-hard diamond ore. This file is said to be able to work any material in the world.
Lion's PolishEdit"A paste that promotes the re-enameling of animal teeth."
Japanese Name: 獅子の研磨剤
- P-ATK: 172
- S-ATK: 174
Obtained: Inugami Village
- A polish custom-made for animal teeth. The main ingredient, hydroxyapatite, promotes re-enameling of teeth for a stronger bite.
Dog BoneEdit"An animal bone used for jaw-strengthening exercises."
Japanese Name: ポチのホネ (Pochi no Hone)
- P-ATK: 185
- S-ATK: 186
Obtained: The last item needed to complete the Treasure Hunt sidequest.
- Animal bone unearthed at Mukyo-An. Can be given to a dog to strengthen its jaw.
Beast MedalEdit"Proof of reaching the top of the animal kingdom."
Japanese Name: 獣王の証
- P-ATK: 197
- S-ATK: 199
Obtained: Defeat the last wolf in the Wolf Bout sidequest.
- Created by Ernest after decades of animal research. A powerful tool that allows the user total control over animals.