White SwanEdit"Defensive weapon made from an Easter Egg."
Japanese Name: ホワイトスワン (Howaito Suwan)
- P-ATK: 56
- S-ATK: 63
- A beautiful Ukrainian Easter egg, modified into a superb defensive weapon. Sprouts wings and takes flight to protect the owner during combat.
Blue SerpentEdit"An Easter Egg made from a reptile egg."
Japanese Name: ブルーサーペント (Burū Sāpento)
- P-ATK: 75
- S-ATK: 84
- Easter egg portraying twin poisonous snakes. Far softer than it looks, it elongates into a fang-like shape during combat.
Red PeacockEdit"An Easter Egg made from a peacock egg."
Japanese Name: 紅孔雀
- P-ATK: 99
- S-ATK: 110
- An Easter egg made from a peacock egg. Uses a special technique to convert physical impacts into heat.
Snow FlowerEdit"A ceramic Easter egg inscribed with a snow motif."
Japanese Name: 雪風花
- P-ATK: 129
- S-ATK: 142
- Ceramic egg with a snow motif. A valuable Japanese antique, it can convert physical impacts into cold that is used as a "frostbite attack."
Glow-EggEdit"A children's toy made with safety in mind."
Japanese Name: 光のたまご (Hikari no Tamago)
- P-ATK: 166
- S-ATK: 181
Obtained: Inugami Village
- The final work of a late master of creating safe toys. Normally just a ball, but when danger approaches, it activates built-in defenses.
Steel EggEdit"An Easter Egg created by an unknown technology."
Japanese Name: スチールブラック (Suchīru Burakku)
- P-ATK: 178
- S-ATK: 194
- A dark-colored mechanical egg, made by an unfathomable alien technology. Analyzes attacks to determine an enemy's precise weakness.
Gold AngelEdit"The ultimate Easter Egg. Made for Anastasia."
Japanese Name: ゴールドエンゼル (Gōrudo Enzeru)
- P-ATK: 190
- S-ATK: 207
- The ultimate egg, created from cursed gold and enchanted stones. A priceless treasure that is steeped in the memories of Edgar and his father.